A3 1.6 tdi s line .........tuning.

andrew007007

Morning gents

Still very new to this club had a a3 dsg s line before now I have decided to go for a a3 1.6 tdi s line.

I have had a a2 before which i had tuned by skipton, and really pleased with the results.

Was wondering if anyone in this club has had their 1.6 retuned, and what kind of results they had???

What increase they had with bhp, mpg, torque etc,.....

Any advice or comments would be appreciated.

Cheers

Andy

hey andy i have an audi a3 2.0 tdi sport n i found that awesome gti did reali good work for me on a remap went from 140 bhp to 185 bhp with 300ft toruque so it might be worth gettin in touch with them see what they can do cheers leigh

Guys, remaps are great but are not transferable from car to car.

Why not use a plug in tuning box?

I have used 5 tuning boxes from Diesel Tuning UK on various cars and trucks. I've just sent my box back to them to have the software updated and flashed so I can use it on the Q7. I also get a new harness too. I've used the same box on three cars now, all for one original price plus a small charge for the software and new harness.

Check out www.diesel-performance.co.uk

The pedal boxes are also a very good compliment to the tuning box. The pedal boxes can be adjusted to suit your preferred feel and either for economy or sport.

These boxes give large increases in bhp but more importantly on a diesel, torque.

I haven't done it myself as I'm not into tuning but I know a number of my friends who changed the air filters and had great results. As for actual BHP increases I'm afraid to say I don't know but they were really pleased.

Glen.