First Time Owner - Few Questions

Gswilson

Just bought my first Audi before Christmas an A4 B8 from Glasgow

Great experience so far apart from the alloys !! - wondering if anyone can answer a question about them for me, i bought them from a friend of a friend who said they were genuine (on the back they have a part number stamp and a few other stamps but i can't see a Audi stamp or 4 rings ? how would i tell

The problem i have is i got these fitted and a few weeks later was starting to feel vibration on the back at around 50mph and above, after an inspection it turns out these alloys are apparently the wrong ones for my A4 (i know i should have did more research). the back left wheel had wear on the stud points and has started to round so the vibration was coming from movement in the wheel, the garage says they will all be like as there not sitting on the hub correctly that but since removing the troublesome back one I've had no issues with the rest for the last week and no vibrations.

basically I'm wondering if these are genuine alloys as i need to sell them on/get the other fixed if i can, obviously when i remove them i will check if others are damaged but they don't seem to be looking at them and not sure who would be 3 alloys and a damaged one !!,

only other problem I've noticed with the car is some bad stone chipping on the bottom of the bonnet on the lip, does anyone have any good body shop recommendations around Glasgow for getting this fixed

Thanks

3fxq.jpg