Audi A4 1.9tdi or 2.5 tdi v6. better of the two please help!!!

Sondog14

hi there

i had a 1.9tdi pd130 sport audi a4 avant and i total loved it. now someone has written it off. (gutted) 

now i cant find one anywere for the price im looking at as ive only had the car 4 weeks and paid over 4grand for it. Now ive found one with 179000miles on the clock clean cond etc belt been done etc but ive also came across a 2.5tdi v6 1 previous owner plus ex demo car from audi. its got 169000 miles on the clock with audi fsh with belts etc done at 130000. now im stuck weather to go for which on and ive only got 2 days to decide...unless you can offer me one in my price range with decentish milage. The blue one is the one thats just been writen off. The grey one is the 2.5 v6 im looking at.

post-2346-0-54892100-1393377880_thumb.jp

post-2346-0-15437900-1393377932_thumb.jp

• 2 months later...

personally i would go for ex demo car. it won't have had a particularly hard life and will have always been kept washed and the interior clean. but of course none of this matters cos it has full Audi service history!!

without being a mechanic and getting under the car the only thing you have to go by is how well the car has been kept before you.

also who doesn't want a V6 in their life.

• 1 month later...