A4 Avant 2009 TDI Quattro - drivers footwell wet

Danielle bc7

Hello, after advice please, I have an A4 Avant 2009 TDI Quattro, the carpet is wet in the front footwell on the drivers side next to the transmission tunnel & after removing the left footrest cover plate water can be seen coming in through the clip holes. It is also wet in the drivers side rear footwell. I first noticed after a prolonged dry spell, so I have kept a constant watch on the water level but am not losing any. This has been happening now for a couple of months. Any advice appreciated, am hoping someone has had a similar problem. Danielle

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

I have a 2013 A4 Quattro tdi black edition and suffered similar problem,mine was down to the air conditioning pipe under the drivers footwell being blocked and leaking back into the car. It would appear to be a fault with the A4 that Audi will not admit to and only do under warranty.

My son has just purchased a 2013 Quattro petrol and we negotiated the pipe to be done during the sale which they agreed to do that should tell you that the dealers know about the problem. Hope this might help you find out if it is the same problem that you have.

Stefluc