New A3 owner

Greetings all, swapping my Infiniti EX30d tomorrow for an A3 Sportback S-tronic!

The Inifiniti was/is a great car, very exclusive with every available toy/gadget but I don't need a big car anymore. I've had 2 A6's in the past and my wife has 2001 A2 with just 50K which we've owned from new so I didn't have to look far when deciding to change...I hate Beemers :)

Anyway the car is just 3 years old, petrol 1.2FSi which is fine for what I want.

I'm guessing over the next few weeks I will be asking a few questions once I get used to it. One of my first jobs will be to see how the headlights are, can anyone tell me what the standard lights are? I know they're not Xenons but are they HID? If not I've found a Xenon kit on-line that can be fitted or alternately at least get some better bulbs if needed of course!

Is there any things I should be looking at as well? It's an approved Audi so I have a year warranty and its just been serviced. 

Many thanks