audi and 4g

periklis_sale

Guys hello
I have a question
I know and have managed to connect my mobile with the car so I can play music I have on my phone through the car (A4, 2014)

What I cannot do is streaming radio from my phone using the mobile 4G
It looks like that the car doesn't allow the phone to connect to my 4G. I cannot conect to my mobile 4G whilst in the car!
I like to listen greek radio so the only way is to stream it via my mobile 4G

Any advice?

Does your phone show that you have 4g signal?

4G is data only currently and does not do phone calls - the phone will switch back to 3G or 2G for that.

Hmmm strange.... and as soon as you disconnect from the car all works fine?

Have you tried another phone at all?

I would be inclined to also check the bluetooth profiles that are set up with the connection to the Audi. Perhaps it is trying to provide the Audi with it's connection for a Wifi hotspot or something.

hi James

i havent tried another phone. I will

what do you mean about setup profiles?

also what i notice is that i am loosing network coverage whilst in the car.....i couldn send txts yestrday

i need to check again.

any ideas?

Not too sure on losing network coverage whilst in the car - can't see any reason why that would happen unless you are in a low signal area.

The profiles I mean are almost like permissions that the bluetooth has for each device i.e. can it do audio, calls, data etc. You can find this by going to the bluetooth settings menu and looking at the settings for the device you are trying to connect with.

Probably still worth trying another phone if you can.

As per the PM I sent you, I'm wondering if you're missing the sim card from Audi connect and that could be giving you problems?