Hello...!

fakker

Hi,

I'm due to get my Audi A3 S Line 2010 TDI in a couple of days... It's a bit of a change to my current car, which is a Mazda RX8 Prodrive/PZ, am a member of the rx8ownersclub uk as well.

- As I'm from a rotary background, I'm assuming the upkeep will not be as high with the new car?

- It seems the car I've purchased has the standard headlights, I was wondering if there are any direct swaps available to LED/Xenons? I am really fond of the RX8s Xenons, and don't really fancy having an orange glow :)

- You may or may not know the pain to change a headunit on an RX8, I won't bore you with the details other than it's a pain in the !Removed! and stupidly expensive! Just wondeirng if there's anything I should be wary of or in the know for the new car? I've been tempted to hook up an Android head unit, for GPS/Radio, but have also seen on fleabay that there are a few, which aren't Android, however look more suited to the car... e.g. this

Anyway enough of the questions from me, and just a hello and hope to learn a lot about the car, and share any work that I do on the car with you all!

I'm also looking forward to 40mpg+, it does state upto 64mpg... but hell, it'll beat my 17-20mpg on the RX8, which will now be retired to my Sunday car rather than every day drive.

Hi Sunny,

Welcome to the club  :)

Nice that you can keep the RX8 for the weekend. They're nice cars though I know a lot of people get put off my the running costs!

Your Audi should be substantially more frugal to run all round and I don't think you will have the same issues with the head unit either!