Specification changes

SavageParsnip

Hi

I have recently ordered my new Audi A3 sportback which is due to for collection in around a months time. I wanted to make a couple of small changes to the specification. I put this to my dealership who dismissed me saying it couldn't be done as the build slot has been confirmed. This seems a bit strange to me. Surely a couple of small changes shouldn't be a issue. Especially when I'm giving them all my hard earned money!!

Hi

I have recently ordered my new Audi A3 sportback which is due to for collection in around a months time. I wanted to make a couple of small changes to the specification. I put this to my dealership who dismissed me saying it couldn't be done as the build slot has been confirmed. This seems a bit strange to me. Surely a couple of small changes shouldn't be a issue. Especially when I'm giving them all my hard earned money!!

I think it depends on how far through the process your car is. You could always threaten to cancel and see what happens?