Forte turbo cleaner !!!!

msuth92

Right for anyone out there who's bothered I'd been moaning on the forums about my car going into limp mode, so I sent my car (Audi a3 8p 2.0 TDI) into the garage and he told me I was getting over boost. So straight away I got on the forums looking for help and I came across FORTE which is a turbo cleaner which you add to your fuel take so ........... I've bought some put it in and I'll keep this post up to date and let you guys know what happens !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Right I've used two bottles of the cleaner with premium fuel and I'm still getting limp mode I've read somewhere that it could possibly be the MAP sensor any ideas if this could be correct ?? Thanks

Sorry forgot to mention that when I change gear it sounds like there's a dump valve on my car I've read that this is normal but id like a second opinion on this

Have you checked to make sure the previous owner didn't fit a dump valve as you never know!?  :D

Poorly fitted dump valves have been known to make certain cars run badly!

I've noticed that there is a leak on the fuel pump do you think this could cause the car to go into limp mode cheers James ?

Possibly depending on how bad the leak is. If the car isn't getting enough fuel then that could definitely cause it. That's probably where I'd look next if you've noticed the problem.

Top man James I've ordered a new gasket that came today so I'm gonna get that job done this weekend and I'm hoping fingers crossed that I've beaten limp mode !!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you! 

Must be so frustrating with it going into limp mode all the time! Let us know how you get on  :)

So it's not that haha so back to the board I used to bottles of forte cleaner and it's still going into limp mode I took a look underneath and this is what I found its a mess but I don't think it's causing limp mode ?? Let me know what you think James appreciate it !!!

post-4718-0-94289000-1446933457_thumb.jp

post-4718-0-13372800-1446933523_thumb.jp