C6 Bi Xenon Headlamps?

palibacsi

Can some kind person assist me with info/advice about the C6 Bi Xenon headlights please?

I have just bought a 2006 Allroad which is fitted with the Bi Xenon Adaptive headlights, which seem to me to be really poor.

I have a Bulb Warning light up on the dash on start-up? Is this telling me the headlights are non functional as the manual isn't much help regarding headlamps only indicators etc.?

I also have an A2 which has better headlights by far? 

How can I tell what my problem is with the lights? Anyone out there know the answer please?   

Bi-xenons should be better than (presumably) halogens in the A2, but bulbs will still deteriorate with age. 

If you have a warning light on the dash I assume you have checked to see if you have a bulb out?

You need to try and find out what the bulb warning lamp is for - could be any bulb on the car front or rear?

With the headlights I would first try replacing the xenon bulbs with some OEM quality ones e.g. Philips or Osram. I think the Osram Cool Blue Intense Xenarc are meant to be pretty good but probably not the cheapest.