Roy saxby

Saxabay

Today my passenger door won't open from the outside - it will open from the inside - when I unlock it with either the key fob or the door button it still won't open from the outside - pain in the backside - any advice would be appreciated 

I think your right James - won't open again - must be something electrical - booking it in in Jan to get the timing belt and water pump done so I'll get them to have a look at it then

• 1 month later...

Timing belt done £ 299 water pump didn't need done - door lock update - garage checked it and said it was fine - not done it since my last post - seams ok now - think I need to change tha headlight bulbs ( think there H7's ) any recommendations -? could do to be a lot brighter

If you want to stick with halogen then something like osram nightbreaker plus are quite good. You could do a xenon upgrade kit but a bit of a grey area legally so depends if you want to go down that route.