wind/rain protector

xhris

I have an A3 2.0 TDI DSG 2004. Am delighted with it. But rain of the roof with an partially open window is annoying.Can anyone recommend  a decent  make of rain guard as the prices are so varied.

On 2/10/2016 at 9:48 AM, James said:

ClimAir do pretty good window deflectors - seen quite a few of those fitted.

Cheers James. Just checked out Clim Air  web site.They certainly seem to be the best I have checked out so far.Between V.A.T. and postage the cost is a penny shy of £50.Not the cheapest but there's no point in buying  rubbish.Probably get them if no one else has an alternative suggestion.

On 2/11/2016 at 4:07 PM, James said:

You're right they're not the cheapest but they've pretty much cornered the market for them I think and they're a good quality product. Been around for years.

So I decided to take your advice and clicked the Clim Air site.Now I am an old duffer and fairly new to PCs and online buying.I was not sure if I had selected the right code and could not figure out what colour they were. So I used the sites email.Alex at Clim Air said that  04 was a change over year and was my car the 8p chassis type.He included a picture of the 8p.So I mailed  back telling him yes  and that I was impressed with his assistance.He than sent me a link which directed me  to the order form for the correct pair: that if I wanted the black sports tint to put this in additional information and it would be ordered from the factory in Germany.

Now I haven't ordered yet as it seems there maybe a discount code out there on the net somewhere.

So thanks guys.

Edited by xhris
after thought