DPF Pressure sensor adaption

Shrewdy66

Hi Guys, i'm about to replace a suspected faulty G450 Pressure sensor on my Audi A3 1.9TDi and then take it to my local garage to have the sensor 'adapted'. I'm now wondering if it will be OK to drive the car to the garage after the sensor has been changed or does the 'adaption' process needs to be done immediately after changing the sensor i.e before starting the car?

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Phil

Hopefully its all sorted now. I fitted a new G450 pressure sensor and the EMS light went out. Took it to the garage to get the new sensor adapted (apparently its required because the new sensor needs to know what the ash mass level is in the DPF) anyway the guy checked the level and it was around 35% and there was too much pressure coming back from the DPF so he set the ECU to regen mode and put some DPF cleaner directly into the fuel filter and i took it for a good run (2K revs in 4th gear for 15mins) the DPF warning light went out and then he reset the ECU to show a new DPF had been fitted and also tell the ECU a new sensor had been fitted.........so far so good :)