Rough running and idle, this find might help

Brucielee

Had a look around for some info on rough idling and running and engine light, not related to my own car but thought this might help those that are endlessly looking for a diagnosis

No problem James, just thought it might be a help to someone with engine idling and running problems, same happened to a friend of mine and audi had already charged him upwards of £1400, plugs, coil packs and so on, by the time he found this, ended up costing him around £30 odds from audi for the same parts as in the video 

20 hours ago, Brucielee said:

No problem James, just thought it might be a help to someone with engine idling and running problems, same happened to a friend of mine and audi had already charged him upwards of £1400, plugs, coil packs and so on, by the time he found this, ended up costing him around £30 odds from audi for the same parts as in the video 

Crazy difference - you would like to think Audi technicians know what they're looking at but sometimes you do have to wonder!