New S5 owner

Hi guys and girls, new to the Audi scene - just picked up my 2012 S5 yesterday from Swindon Audi and loving it!!! 

Will want to make it my own soon enough by changing the wheels from 19s to 20s ( will need some help with the safest size offset combo) changing the front grill maybe and exhaust tips (don't like the standard ones) and possibly a remap but will need to catch up on links on the forum and what to do and the best places to get work done.

Looking forward to meeting you 👍🏼

image.jpeg

Lovely s5. I am not brave enough to have black, think it would drive me mad.

i am sure you will enjoy it , especially when the sun comes out!

Thanks guys, not off to a great start as I have found water in the left had side of the boot where the fuses are! Noticed a damp smell when I opened the boot and after reading up on it found where to look. Will be call the dealership tomorrow morning to get them to sort it underwarrenty but apart from that loving her to bits 

Welcome to AOC Neil, I'm sure you will love the S5. As David said very brave on the black though. They always look excellent when clean but show marks/dirt too much for me. I'm sure you'll do plenty of polishing though!

Out of interest what car did you come from?