Audi complete any worth for A5

RKP9719

Hi,

I am newbie to this forum. I am in process of buying A5 sportback black ed plus 2.0 tdi 190ps on 15000 miles 4 years PCP. I am going to do most of the miles on M1 (95%). I have been offered Audi Compete Service only pack for £22/month (£1056 over 4 years). Could you please advise me if its any worth buying it? I have no idea how many services I would have to get done by end of 60k miles. 

regards

Raj

HI Raj...welcome to the club!

I think you're right in your conclusions regarding the service option as if you are limited to 15000 per annum and it's motorway miles only it would probably benefit to just take it in when needed. But then it is peace of mind I suppose!

Let us know how you get on with this decision

Regards,   Trevor - Admin

Hi Trevor,

I have managed to reserve 1 with options as Electric folding door mirrors and light pack and smart insurance (just because some idiot vandals scratched my 3 series in one of the car parks). Will pay For the options upright in cash (no point in adding them to pcp). I have removed Audi Complete service pack.

Is it a good idea to remove the model designation from the rear? What else must have options should I get? I am going with Sports suspension and Y rotor black alloys.

regards

Raj

I think you have just about covered all the bases.

I have just been through the Audi A5 build configurator and you seem to have all the options I would actually go for.

I do think the badge deletion is worth doing as I personally think cars always look better for it...cleaner lines!

Enjoy it, will like to see piccys of it once you have it.