Lights turning off and then on again randomly

David C

Whenever I start driving the car, without fail I will get warning icons showing on the display console with alarms sounding to tell me that one or more of my lights aren't working.  There doesn't seem to be any particular thing that triggers this to happen, its just sporadic.  Sometimes the warning alarm will sound 2, 3 or 4 times within a minute or two telling me that there are as many as 4 different lights faulty all at once!  As often as the warnings come they also go and everything appears to be working again...as soon as you're convinced that it's corrected itself, it all starts again.....very frustrating!  The only other thing to mention is that when the car signal's that one or more of the lights aren't working...for that moment they are actually not working.  Has anybody experienced this before?  

Hi David...welcome to the Forum!

It may be worth physically checking every bulb individually as it would only take one that is a poor connection/condition to flag a fault when it self checks the lighting system....seen it before on other makes.

Let us know how you get on

Cheers   Trevor - Admin