2004 A4 B6 1.8T Strange ABS Faults

Hi all, Any help would be muchly appreciated

My car is a 2004 A4 B6 1.8T 190 S-Line 

I'm having a major issue with the ABS. Its causing the Rear lights to stay on all the time while the car is on, Speedo is working but not showing the MPH and its also got the Flashing Brake light with the 3 beeps. When i press the CHECK button is says "Fault in the ABS system contact the workshop" or something.

When I plugged diagnostics in it scanned up the fault for a front Sensor came up so i replaced both of the front ABS Sensors, with no luck in resolving the problem. Also when plugged in to diagnostics it says it can't communicate with ABS ECU when selected.

I've checked the fuses and all were fine. Also changed both the Brake and Clutch switches for pedals under the steering wheel.

I've had the ABS ECU/Module sent off to ECUTesting in Derbyshire to be checked and they came back and said its working fine no problem.

So now I'm stuck as too why its still not working, any ideas??? 

Thanks Lewis

Hi Lewis

It sounds like you have gone through all the possibilities there are relating to a fault like this.

The only other possibility is wiring...possibly a short circuit which is causing the symptoms.

Please do let us know what you eventually find as others may experience this in the future.

Good luck with it.   Cheers,  Trevor