Speedometer back illuminating light flicker

It's hard to explain it flickers just in that area will take a picture or video an upload maybe that can explain better than me lol where is the resistance switch located? Cheers 

Just had a bit more of a search on this problem and it seems like the issue is more with the instrument panel which tends to go faulty over time.

Do you have any warranty with the car?

Ok so went to Audi this morning they confirmed haven't had any issues with these being a common fault, talked the warranty card but unfortunately not in so either pay £1,000 to them to replace whole instrument cluster or try Dash Repairs a company who would take your faulty item and repair surely got to be worth a try right. Watch this space.........will upload details as and when i get more info.  :)

• Like 1

I have just got off the phone to Cluster Repairs Uk located in Great Yarmouth the guy informed me on this model this is only the start eventually all the illuminated cluster will go including the needles so based on that the whole Cluster Unit would be repaired and would be 10-15% brighter illumination at a cost of £150 includes VAT and return postage.

• Like 1

Bargain!  that's certainly cheaper than Audi.

Keep us updated on how this goes and would love to know some more about the rebuild if you can find some more info about what fails in the cluster from the rebuild company.

Thanks Melissa :-)