Quick Hello!

Whizzbang

Hi to you all,

Newbie here so please humour my newness!  I have an A6 which is particulate nice, I'm looking to learn more about the technology on my car via this group so I will have a read and if all is good I will throw a few posts up? See what responses I get. 

I work in the car manufacturing industry so have a fair idea of most things car wise and maybe able to help in some way with any questions relating to vehicle design, appearance and production.  

Ive been lucky/unlucky to have worked in Motorsport at the highest level and welcome any questions.  

All the best. 

Whizzbang.

Hi Whizzbang

Welcome to the forum!

Alot of experience I see, always great to have someone with good experience to help people out. 

Have fun on the forum and welcome once again! ;) 

Hi Whizzbang....welcome to the Forum

What teams have you worked with in Motorsport and what particular area...if you don't mind me asking (reason being, i'm a big WEC and Audi LMP1 fan).

Good to have you onboard

Cheers   Trevor

• Like 1

Evening,

I work in vehical paint! I was responsible for the Caterham/Team Lotus F1 Teams race cars along with their their 2013 effort LMP2 cars between worked for the team between 2010 - 2014  also did a few MOTO GP 2 bikes and also the teams GP2 cars under the team name Caterham.  I went on to work at McLaren in Woking looking at after the P1 paint processes and how the cars were done along with additional work on McLarens 2015 F1 cars.  Since then I been setting up large factories that support vehicals parts as tir 1 suppliers to Aston Martin, Mclaren, JLR & Bentley.  It's a humble career that's consumed my life but for all the hard work means I get to blast around in my Audi A6 3.0TDI which in true motorsport fashion at least has launch control!  I love it ....500 nmt at my disposal is fun,  can't wait to move up,to the S6 I'm after.

• Like 1

Great CV there Adie.

I also have worked in the trade all my life but have always avoided body & paint...never had the calling, lol.

Keep us updated on the S6 acquisition.

Cheers  Trevor

23 hours ago, Trevor said:

Great CV there Adie.

I also have worked in the trade all my life but have always avoided body & paint...never had the calling, lol.

Keep us updated on the S6 acquisition.

Cheers  Trevor

i've seen your artistic skills trev.. good job you stayed away from paint LOL

• Like 2