Duxback (Air craft water resistance)

Brad-B5

Anyone used Duxback? looks....Well sound's amazing I might have to have it done for when the next  horrible weather arrive in the UK! They do something to the windows all around the car then bam! even washing your car doesn't make it come off and it last's 6 months on the front window and a year on the back and side windows! even helps prevent ice.

http://www.duxback.co.uk/faq.html

Very interesting and if you don't know about it read it seems very interesting! 

Does look good. :thumbup1:  I remember when I used the 2 stage application of rainX about 18 years back with scepticism.. I was driving down the A34 in torrential rain.  All the cars around me had their wipers on max speed and I never had mine on at all and was clear as anything.  Not sure how long it lasted though.  Might give this stuff a try!  Looks as if it helps de-ice as well.  Handy for this time of year.

• Like 1

I was told by someone recently that it also works well on shower screens.  Saves having to squeegy down especially in hard water areas to prevent limescale build up which is a pain to clean off.  I can't see why it won't work.

Thats my top tip of the day :thumbup1::laughing:

• Like 1

Trevor you can still get rain x as i still use it they sell it in asda I use their window cleaner then finish with their windscreen treatment i do this once a week when cleaning the car wors a treat

• Like 1