2016 (66) Audi A6 Black Edition with Super Sport Interior FOR SALE

SimonP

Hi,

I am thinking about getting rid of my beloved Audi A6 Black Edition due to deciding to buy a second house.  

I am pretty sure I will struggle to sell it privately as it is currently on a PCP agreement with VW/Audi however; they have confirmed this is perfectly normal and any payment made for the vehicle will be paid directly to them rather than me so it kind of put my mind at rest.  

I understand that people would normally be put off by this but I thought I would give it a go after speaking with Audi. 

I will cover price first as I consider the price I want for it to be well below the current market value for a car of this stature and spec, so, I am after £28,000 but I am more than open to sensible offers.  I have been offered £26,800 from Evans Halshaw Car Buying Service following an 'In Person' assessment of the car so anything above that will be a bonus in my eyes. Looking around online this car would (from a Private Seller) be up for over £30k. 

The Car:

Audi A6 Saloon Black Edition 2 litre Diesel Quattro (190PS) Ultra in White with 7600 miles (mostly all motorway)

Lunar Silver Super Sport Interior (Full Leather with Suede Door Inserts)

Electric and Heated Front Seats

Bose Surround Speaker System

All other 2016 Black Edition Spec (Please ask if you are not sure what it has as standard)

Recent AdBlue top up at Audi Main Dealer

Car currently has a Full Maintenance Pack but has not required anything to date

Promise to any Potential Buyer:

The car will be professionally (not the 'local' pub car park people) valeted prior to any sale and filled up with premium diesel from Shell (the only fuel that has ever gone into it).  

I am happy to show all paperwork for the finance agreement and to contact VW Audi with the buyer so any questions you have can be answered.  They will ask you to confirm the chassis number of the car along with my agreement number and some of my details at which point they can discuss the account with you with my confirmation for that call only. 

Once a purchase has been agreed the money will be transferred to VW Audi directly (along with any surplus on my settlement value by me) at which point Audi will send over confirmation of account settlement.  They will then deal with the V5 and sending out of the 3rd ignition key (I have 2 currently). 

If anyone is interested and would like to view the car then please feel free to give me a call on 07966 707 797.

I will NOT respond to text messages and I do NOT want any part exchanges in any way shape or form.  

If you do come to view the car I will not be prepared to let just anyone drive it, I would need to ensure that any party is seriously interested and is in a position to purchase if they so choose.

It really is a lovely car and is in 'As New' condition. 

20160930_153545.jpg

20170220_155056.jpg

20161223_124916.jpg

20170220_155010.jpg

20170220_155016.jpg

20170220_155041.jpg

20170220_155159.jpg

Interior.jpg

20161020_144125.jpg