Front caliper and disk upgrades

Duncan77

Hi,

Could anyone help me with this query. I'd like to upgrade the discs and calipers on my Audi A4 2.0TDI. Its got a sticking front caliper and I need new pads and discs. I currently have 288mm discs and ATE calipers. I'd like to upgrade to 320mm discs and calipers is this possible? Would S4 brakes fit? I'm guessing i'd need new mounting brackets as well as discs,pads and caliper's? Has anyone doen this before that could give me some advice.

Thanks Duncan

• 3 years later...

Hi all, I'm specifically looking to have the caliper look of an S3 or RS3 and paint them green and have the Audi logo on the caliper, I need to know if there is a conversion kit or if I could buy the correct size disc and if so what size, what type or size of caliper will fit my car and will fit the ferodo ds2500 pad as everyone recommending the ferodo pads and what combo and sizes I need to achieve this look / combo.

Cheers Ads 

• 7 months later...
On 5/29/2020 at 9:55 PM, Greeny boy said:

Hi all, I'm specifically looking to have the caliper look of an S3 or RS3 and paint them green and have the Audi logo on the caliper, I need to know if there is a conversion kit or if I could buy the correct size disc and if so what size, what type or size of caliper will fit my car and will fit the ferodo ds2500 pad as everyone recommending the ferodo pads and what combo and sizes I need to achieve this look / combo.

Cheers Ads 

Hey, there's some conversion kit that you may need.

Each stud conversion is processed Hard-Anodized/Polished surface treatment, smooth 100%, no scratches. Meanwhile, we retain the shiny primary color of titanium alloy, shining in the sun which makes your car more outstanding and attractive.

Accurate Data-Perfect Install Experience:
Derived from our 10+ years of practical measurement experience, BONOSS always grasp the first-hand data. Products designed with precise data not only offer a perfect install experience but also guarantee safety. BONOSS Forged Titanium Exposed Wheel Stud Conversion accuracy is maintained at 0.02mm, which is far ahead of other competitors.