Dpf sensor code

Manners13
聽Share

Audi A4 2007 2.0 tdi. I'm getting eml light and codes relating to dpf sensor. P2454 dpf pressure sensor implausible signal. I've replaced the sensor with one from tps and adapted it with vag com but code has returned. The 2 hoses going into the dpf are clear and dpf ash content is ok. Done abit of testing and on the plug going to the sensor I'm getting 7.5v on pin 3 with ignition on, I'm told the the max should be around 5.2v. Has anyone else had this and could this be the cause of the code? Thanks

Unfortunately I can't comment on the electrical side of this, but if you repeatedly are getter no pressure sensor codes and you have fitted a new sensor I would suggest a bit of a blast in your car in lower gears. See if you get a good blast of smoke comping out of the exhaust. I would assume on a 2007 car it will have a DPF and my guess this is a bit choked up.

youncan also do a forced regen by driving in a lower gear like 3rd聽or 4th keeping the revs above 2500 for s few minutes (after the quick blast btw). This will burn the carbon deposits away and depressurise the exhaust system.

only cost y a bit of fuel and time too馃槉