Audi A7 negative camber at wheels

Stephen S

Hi everyone I got my Audi A7 with brand new wheels and tyres on collection. On my way home I noticed the steering pulling very slightly to the right. I took it to a local small tyre business for wheel alignment check and the guy said it was negative camber and showed me the diagram on the screen. They are a small business and I felt it was a bit of a hassle to them. They told me to contact Audi direct. Is this something that a larger tyre company can do???? 

This is the only thing I would ever advise people to take a car to Kwik Fit for. They have an excellent 4 wheel alignment system that allows them to adjust the cars suspension alignments. Audi suspension is quite a complicated set up and someone with experience should really be doing this. Although, call Audi and ask what they will charge to realign the geometry of your A7's suspension. I recall Kwik fit charged me £75 to do my T5 but I bet I have saved that in tyre wear and therefore buying much more time before needing new tyres.

Did you buy this car from a garage? I would also be tempted to call them and see if they would help?