ChrisB

Afternoon all,

I've just joined the club as I've recently purchased a 2014 A3 1.8TFSI S-Line Sportback in Daytona Grey, with S-Tronic box. Really impressed with it although I'm still getting used to the throttle pedal and auto box. It seems a bit slow to pull away sometimes and you have to squeeze the throttle a fair amount to get it going.

The other thing I'd like to change is the front fog light surrounds. Because the grille is in gloss black I think the fog light surrounds would look much better in gloss black too. Does anyone know if you can buy them in gloss black or would I have to get them sprayed? Also, is it possible to remove the surrounds from the front or would I have to take the bumper off?

I've had a number of other Audi's over the years including an Audi 90 2.2 Quattro saloon, an A3 2.0TDi, an A4 3.0 Cabriolet Sport and an RS6 4.2!

Really impressed with the mpg out of the petrol and managed 45mpg the other day on a long run, setting the cruise at around 70mph.

Cheers

Chris

20170710_193030_resized.jpg

20170710_193121_resized.jpg

Hi Chris....welcome to the Forum

You've had a nice collection of Audi's in the past by the look of the list...nice!

Good to have you onboard

cheers,  Trevor

Welcome to the forum Chris :)

Lovely a3 you have there! One of the better colours in my opinion :)

As Trevor has said, you've had a nice history of audis! :)

You'll find the members on here are a friendly and help bunch so ask away with any questions :)

with regard to the light surrounds, I believe they just unclip from the bumper and you would have to get them resprayed.

Cheers

Steve

• Like 2