Audi Item , Help?

Boltonman11

Found this not sure what it is I am a audi and British airways geek, anyone on the audi side help me out,... is it rare or just a piece of junk
Guy on eBay does not know anything as they say in faulty towers I know nothing 

Look at this on eBayhttp://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/322706045156

Thanks

Welcome to the forum :) 

I'm unsure if it's worth anything to be honest. Looking on google didn't flag anything up for me. How does the seller know it's a chartered flight and if it's BA why aren't there BA logos on it? 

The only new product Audi launched in 2004 was the a6 c6 which came out in the April of that year. 

Hope iv helped :) 

cheers

steve 

Your welcome :) 

ah ok, well iv learnt something new today! 

The only other thing I can think of is whether a chartered flight was made for important staff to take them to the motor shows. You know like Geneva for example?  

Sorry I can't help more though :/ 

what I also don't get is how the seller knows nothing about it. Seems abit odd to me. When I buy from eBay (which is a lot) I find it odd if the person doesn't know what they are selling. Let's face it this isn't an item you find at a carboot or in your grandmothers garage if you see what I mean. 

Cheers

steve 

Hi

So the guy sent another message , he said his girlfriend is the BA expert ,

Apparently the club world larder is used on Ba flights from that time period  , the menu has a no Ba logo as the aircraft was hired by audi and so not a normal Ba flight , (the type I get to ibiza) , apparently there are others for scania , Tesco and Sony etc 

He does sell a lot of aviation items and has good feedback 100% so doubt it's a fake item  , such as safety cards and aircraft overhead Pannels all with good feedback from the avition collectors 

So perhaps a vip hire , I think 

I think a Rare item on both Ba and audi level  , thanks again Steve for your help 

Regards 

Boltonman11

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Boltonman11 said:

Hi

So the guy sent another message , he said his girlfriend is the BA expert ,

Apparently the club world larder is used on Ba flights from that time period  , the menu has a no Ba logo as the aircraft was hired by audi and so not a normal Ba flight , (the type I get to ibiza) , apparently there are others for scania , Tesco and Sony etc 

He does sell a lot of aviation items and has good feedback 100% so doubt it's a fake item  , such as safety cards and aircraft overhead Pannels all with good feedback from the avition collectors 

So perhaps a vip hire , I think 

I think a Rare item on both Ba and audi level  , thanks again Steve for your help 

Regards 

Boltonman11

Your welcome :) 

i didn't think it was fake, just wasn't sure about the history of the item :) 

cheers

steve