Newbie to Audi

Greg86

Hi all. 

Just signed up on here and wanted to get some advice on what Audi to get. I'm considering either an S1 Competition or RS3 just trying to weigh up the options obviously there is quite a price difference and I want one either brand new or nearly new. 

I use to be a Subaru fan and owned 2 including the rare STI Type R with 350bhp so I'm use to someone a bit quick. Got bored of Scoobies and quite fancy an Audi over any other brand of car as I think they look awesome! Anyway does the S1 Competition feel fast enough or do I have to fork out for an RS3 to feel the power?! 

• 6 months later...

Gregg ... ive just got a november 2016 S3 310 bhp ...very very happy ...4.5sec  0-60 time lots of great sounds and the wife loves it to .

overall very happy with our return to the Audi marque , yes i would love an RS3 and that will be our next in a couple of years 

In your position ...definately the RS3 if you can stretch just all round its a better choice in my humble opinion ....

Sportback too ! :yes:

Cheers Mark