2002 Allroad FOR SALE

Audi Allroad 2.5 TDI 2002

Just before you read any further, please be aware that this is a NON-RUNNER. Such a pity as the car is in really great condition for its age. It has the much sought after and rare manual gearbox and fully functioning air-suspension.

I've had the car on eBay for a week but I've had no interest. So, I'm really hoping that there is an Audi fan on here who is interested in grabbing themselves a bargain. Please read on and contact me if you have any further questions. I've re-listed it on eBay for a further few days but I'm happy to stop the auction early if I get a sensible offer in the meantime.

Both the engine and gearbox are fantastic with super smooth pulling power and loads of torque.The interior is in really good condition and everything works as it should. It has the detachable factory fitted tow-bar and makes an excellent tow-car with all electrics fully functioning. There is a 6-CD changer in the boot. The car has the Audi Symphony stereo which sounds fantastic. All interior lights and bits and bobs work exactly as they should. The car has been an absolute pleasure to drive over the past 7 years of ownership and I only wish that it hadn't broken now. :( Four good tyres but the wheels could do with being refurbished.

THE CAR DIED DUE TO A SUSPECTED BROKEN DIESEL PUMP.  I'm only selling the car as I need something a little more modern to ferry the family around and I don't have the time, money or inclination to sort out the fault with the Allroad; I just need to get it off the driveway as soon as possible. So, please, please, please bid bearing in mind that you're probably bagging yourself a real bargain if you have the time to sort it out. Four really good tyres; it even had two new front CV boots at it's last MOT. The car has the 2.5TDI AKE engine if that makes it easier to search for parts.

I replaced the two front air-suspension springs a couple of years ago with Arnott items and the the suspension works perfectly as it should; no leaks or over-running pump.

The bidding starts very low as it's a non-runner but if it was working, I'd probably be asking over £2k for this car. I just wish I had the time etc. to sort it out. 

THE WINNING BIDDER WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE CAR TOWED OR TRAILERED AWAY. Sorry!