RSQ3 310 - 340 remap recommendation

iainmack

Hi All

Have taken delivery of a mint condition low mileage (11,000) floret silver 2014 (64) vehicle.

So far very very impressed with performance but have heard that a straight remap on the 2.5TFSI engine will release easily 30bhp to tie in with the 2015 model. Also from Audi own figures the consumption changes from 8.8L/100km (310) to 8.4L/100km (340). I'm sure the engine is in a fairly low state of tune for a 2.5L 5cyc.

The car was in for full health check in Edinburgh Audi and for a straight brake fluid change with no issues. I didn't dare ask them about "chipping" LOL

So having researched I've seen Superchips Bluefin, Revo, Oscarli (no current map).... I'm not sure what the pros and cons of each are?

I have extended my Audi warranty for one year just for piece of mind am not sure if this negates the tune up?

If there is someone with any experience of these remap companies or some wise advice then that would be great

Iain

• 3 weeks later...