Dr Colourchip Paint - what a kit!

danhancok

Hi guys,

Just wanted to share my experience with Dr Colourchip paint kits.

I recently had a complete idiot ding my A5's door in a supermarket carpark - Although their was no damage to the body work the paint had been chipped and scuffed. I had heard from a friend of mine at Chipsaway that for anything like that he would use Dr colourchip paint restoration kits. Although sceptical I thought I would try out a Standard repair kit as suggested.

Wow. Was it good. I have never done any paint work touching up before, but this was so simple to use! You just have to dab it onto the chips the kind of just smear it in and rub it smooth for a clean finish.

I would highly recommend it! You just have to go on their website, select your Audi's make and year - then it will show up EVERY colour code! My friend also has given me his discount code, which is CHIPS15 - this will get you 15% off EVERYTHING online! Go take a look - https://www.drcolourchip.co.uk they deliver to the UK and all over europe too.