A4 2.0T FSI Avant S-Line Special Edition - 220bhp -

JoeT1992

-- 2.0T FSI Special Edition 220bhp model --- 126,000 miles --- Audi main dealer Service history to 2014, local garage serviced after --- 1 previous owner --- Cambelt and water pump changed @ 23/12/2016, 114422 miles --- New clutch 04/12/2017 --- New Brembo disks n pads 04/2017 --- New thermostat --- 2x new front Avon Tyres --- Air Con --- Cruise Control --- Climate Control --- Full E/W and mirrors --- Full leather (unmarked) --- New PCV valve ---

I have owned the Audi since April and has been a superb car to drive. It looks fantastic as you can see. There are very few scratches and no dents. I am selling it as I am now getting a company car and will no longer be driving it. The engine is excellent along with the 6 speed gearbox which changes effortlessly. I have looked after it, and regularly gets washed and polished. I have spent a lot of money on the car as you can see to keep it in top condition. I also have a set of roof bars and cycle carriers that I can sell separately if you will require them. 

The only issue is the ABS warning light occasionally comes on, been told this is a speed sensor on the way out but I now, unfortunately do not have the time to repair it.

I'm looking for around £3700 which having looked around is a very fair price. 

For more information, call me on 07951 836659. The car is in Bristol to view.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg