audi tt problem

baagsi

Hi, I will be very grateful if anyone can help me. The wheel is Audi 1.8T 225x with a chip on 275x and 350Nm / MPPS remake.

My original computer burned and I changed it to another with the same numbers, adapted it to an Audi service, and the car started to trouble. It ran over 3000 rpm and after 4000bps m. The wheel was with a sports filter / new interior of the KN /, Sports 60mm / new with a sports catalyst /, new: ngk bkr7e / 0.6mm adjustable, new coils, new MAP and MAF sensors, new N75, all the new ones are new, there is a powerful controller set at 1.2 bar / laundered /, new lambda probe, new fuel pump / original at 4 bar /. In the tests does not give me any errors.

Today I made a test, on the move: STFT in motion from 0 to -17, on location 0 to +6, LTFT -7.5;
ignition angle /: idle -8.9 when accelerator pedal pressed +28 +30:
MAF sensor +5 to +150: Bottom 1.4 bar
After 4000 revolutions, the butterfly valve is closed and the pressure drops and the car crashes when the throttle is thrown, and then it flashes.

Everything else is in order and does not make any mistakes.