Hello All

Audrey03

Gents Lasses,

Just got an Audi A6 2003 only 80 grand on the clock and I love it. I'm a Land Rover type so this is like getting out of a bucket into and arm chair.

Only trouble is I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the electrics!

Welcome to the forums:yahoo:

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can. 

2 hours ago, Audrey03 said:

I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the electrics!

you`ll soon work out whats what :yes:

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul

Welcome to the forum Chris, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch :) 

Great choice of Audi :) I too have a a6 c5 but from 2002 :) feel free to ask any questions :) 

What landys do you have? My dad  had a 300tdi 90 CSW which was great! 

Cheers

Steve

I'm used to Landyzone which is one of the most abusive yet hilarious forums on the planet so a nice normal polite forum is a nice change.

I've got a 300tdi csw which I love and work on all the time tinkering with bits to get more hp.  I can't believe I can just plug my C5 in and get 180 bhp just like that. My Landy is 180 and I had to get an intercooler, exhaust, turbo and tweak the fuel pump costing 2 grand!!!

I love my Audi though. I've just discovered it takes 6 cds in the front having thought there was no multi changer after finding nothing in the boot.

1 hour ago, Audrey03 said:

I'm used to Landyzone which is one of the most abusive yet hilarious forums on the planet so a nice normal polite forum is a nice change.

I've got a 300tdi csw which I love and work on all the time tinkering with bits to get more hp.  I can't believe I can just plug my C5 in and get 180 bhp just like that. My Landy is 180 and I had to get an intercooler, exhaust, turbo and tweak the fuel pump costing 2 grand!!!

I love my Audi though. I've just discovered it takes 6 cds in the front having thought there was no multi changer after finding nothing in the boot.

It'll.be a lot different on here then! There's a nice bunch of people on hear :) we don't mind a laugh, but don't stand for any abuse :) 

I loved my dad's 300tdi, it was only standard though. Great vehicles :) what other mods have you on it? I've attached a couple of pics of my dad's old Landy :) 

Yea the 6 CD change is great! No going in the boot ;) it means you'll have the symphony radio system :) 

Cheers

Steve

FB_IMG_1515866727210.jpg

FB_IMG_1515866657130.jpg