Audi health check

Bigpaulgla

Hello,

Has anyone had an audi heath check done on a new car? I have just bought mine and wondered if this was something worth while? Its just went through an MOT with no advisory's as well?

Also does anyone have a service plan with audi and would they recommend this?

thanks Paul  

The free health check is free but you wont leave there without a report and quotes for jobs that they deem will need doing in the future, when i had mine done they found nothing wrong with the car but still wanted to sell me expensive tyres which i never needed till the following year and they dont give up they email and call to see when you want to book the car in lol

41 minutes ago, Paul A6 said:

The free health check is free but you wont leave there without a report and quotes for jobs that they deem will need doing in the future, when i had mine done they found nothing wrong with the car but still wanted to sell me expensive tyres which i never needed till the following year and they dont give up they email and call to see when you want to book the car in lol

Yea I was expecting something like that as well. :yes:

I agree with Paul, and I can confirm this is how it works as I used to work in a volkswagen service department. As my gran says "you don't get anything free in this life". 

It might be worth you looking at the service plans and ring round other Audi dealers to see if any of them can do it cheaper :) 

• 2 months later...

I think it depends on the Audi dealer. We have had free health checks. Free coffee, free advice, no pressure. Salisbury Heritage thanks.