I’m looking to convert

Weeman997

Hello everyone. 

I currently have a Toyota GT-86 which I have owned for over a year now, I really do love the car. Not many other cars get the same reaction as the Toyota people always  coming up and talking about it as they have never seen one or are just wanting to see one in person and I love how a car can do that. 

I’ve just turned 21 and practicality isn’t my biggest concern, or well it wasn’t until I got the Toyota and realised a Smart car is probably more convient for every day drivers. I took up golf when I got that car (also a big mistake) can’t have passengers and clubs in the car at the same time! 

So after much looking I feel In love with Audi. I’ve always appreciated German cars but never really liked them as I am more import than luxury. But after seen the Audi RS3 Saloon concept I fell In love even more. As much as I could stretch to get it the insurance is unreal which pushes me to the S3 saloon. I don’t mind the sport back but it’s just a little common for me and not my taste although it would be more practicul for me. 

Im really just looking for people opinions on wether the RS3 really is worth the much much extra money for me or if maybe a S4 or higher may be more suited. 

The car has to be fast, sub 5s 0-62 and a newer shape. No real budget as such if I found the right car then I will pay for it. 

I welocme any comments☺️

Hi Reece

Welcome to the forum.

The RS3 is a in your face hot motor whereas the S3 is more understated. You do get a slight increase in power but with it comes the extra running costs. Both cars have the same very good practically a great cabin excellent build and kudos. Looking at bigger cars then your into a different market. The S4 is going to be more practical than the A3 with its extra space ect. Bigger cars take more space and running costs.

Myself thinks the RS3 or S3 will be perfect. Carefully considered colour will make all the difference if you are wanting the comments. 

Thanks for your response. 

I will be going down the modifying route anyway so will have the S3 better than the RS3 anyway. Just means if I get an RS3 then I’m getting power of a super car basically. 

Colour wise the nardo grey (the light grey) is the only colour I would really want for it to stand out. Maybe the ara blue