Audi a4 slam panel help

dan_avant170

Hello all im in need of a slam panel and rad pack for my tdi 170 BRD engine but finding it hard to get one. Im just wondering if i can use the set up off the 2.0 tfsi? All look the same and i can change the intercooler part on the bottom to mine. Also mine only had the one fan with flaps the other side the tfsi has twin fan would that be ok also? Just wondering will it be ok? I need to get one asap as i need my car back on the road. 

Any help will be very greatful for

regards

dan

Hi Dan, 

Nice to see you back on here :) sorry to hear about your issue though. I do hope nothing serious happened?! 

Hypothetically it should fit but you'll need the necessary brackets for the intercooler and rad etc for the diesel. it might be worth you asking Audi directly. 

Sorry I can't help more.

Hope to see you at VAG tuner live this year :) 

Cheers

Steve

Hi mate. 

From what i have seen looking at the pics it should all mate up fine. Intercooler bit on the bottom of the slam panel unboltes anyway so i can use mine not a problem. The rad conections all look the same too. I just want someone to say yes it fits or no it doesnt as i dont want to buy twice thats all. In my head it will fit i think lol.

ye mate deffinatly all being well mate inwill be there. Was ment to go to aload more shows this year so far im off to a bad start haha

2 hours ago, dan_avant170 said:

Hi mate. 

From what i have seen looking at the pics it should all mate up fine. Intercooler bit on the bottom of the slam panel unboltes anyway so i can use mine not a problem. The rad conections all look the same too. I just want someone to say yes it fits or no it doesnt as i dont want to buy twice thats all. In my head it will fit i think lol.

ye mate deffinatly all being well mate inwill be there. Was ment to go to aload more shows this year so far im off to a bad start haha

As I say, asking Audi might be your best bet. Nice one! Shall I put your name down for vag tuner live (if it isn't already!) 

Cheers

Steve

3 minutes ago, dan_avant170 said:

Ye might give them a call tomorrow. Guessing parts department will be best? 

Ye mate do it im not sure if im down or not haha

Yep parts department would be best :) as they'll have a scematic of the parts required. 

Cool, I'll add you to the list :) 

Cheers

Steve