General mod advice- suggestions please!? 😎💪🏻

Elliottkennedy

Hi, new to the forum. Hoping I could just get a general bit of advice on some planned mods to my c6. I’ve carried out a number of mods already from interiorlight upgrade, fog upgrade, projector floor courtesy lights , currently in process of dechroming and rs grilling it, have had it window and smoked taillights and a strip on my headlight tinted blue in line with my drl to blue up the look of it and I plan to get my fog bulb lenses tinted blue too to match. There’s a number of mods I have left to do that I’m hoping someone could advise me. Genrally just trying to upgrade it

My car:
2009 a6 saloon 
3.0 tdi Quattro 
S line
Le Mans edition
3G mmi
44,000 miles
Silver colour 

1- vcds - lookin to have some coding work done soon as I understand a number of things should be possible, if anyone can provide the coding/codes or anythin or suggest any nifty features that I could add please let me know 
-Ambient cabin led lighting?? Can this be increased 
-Sidelight drl brightness increased to match drl brightness??
-Overall drl brightness increase??
-Led Tail light brightness increase?? To help brighten through the tints a bit more 
-S line logo mmi display
Any others?

2- d3s options
I have got tint strip on my drl ideally the colour I want my other front bulbs to be (10k ish on the xenon scale) I have 6000k in my fogs but the fog light casing will be blue tint filmed too to match. I want brighter headlight d3s bulbs I know the Osram cool blue is not the closest in colour but the best in terms of quality and output (arguably) for what I want. Or do I just buy the 10k colour cheap China 55w d3s bulbs??

3- performance 
Had it mapped to around 300bhp already and all gear otherwise is stock.

- diamond black grooved and drilled updates front brakes are planned imminently as reading about these seem like the best uprated discs and pads out there for the money vs quality??

- I have le man 19” original alloys on with 255 55 19 Pirelli p zero on them, are spacers safe to add if I drive my car “heavily” which I never ever do none of the time! 👀 I just want to stagger the wheels (at least the backs) out enough for it to look meaner. Can I go 265 wide on the tyres and any lower in profile on these alloys? My fronts are due a change so if it’s a case of get the back tyres on the front then stick wider 265 on the back would that work? Better grip? I
- straight through exshaust? I want my car to still look oem on the tail pipes but no boxes or dpf? If so Then Another remap after??

Lots of thought has already gone into my mods but if anyone could or would suggest any at all, that would be ace

7AC8B663-8E16-4040-889B-1AEAA300F569.jpeg

2643927C-5FB4-4693-BCBC-25B35F2DD709.jpeg

5C220064-547B-49C1-B5BC-0410F9D02091.jpeg

87CEED20-5EA3-40D9-A0F0-7A6C499D9986.jpeg

A5742A41-946A-47F3-8B3A-16AB374013E0.png

• 2 weeks later...