abs sensor

billyboy

Hi all was wondering does anyone know what part number i would need in order to look for a front left hand side abs wheel speed sensor. Every time i find one says will not fit your car as i have the 20 inch wheel configuration wondered if anyone has had same issue and what i could do thanks all in advance Andy.

Hello Andy,

Would I be correct in thinking your 20 inch wheels are a non standard fitment? If so, has this had something to do with them breaking /messing up the existing ABS sensor? If so, then you are genuinely in difficulties

If not, then is there any problem about taking the part numbers off the existing part (or its opposite counterpart) and simply ordering one of these, or if that isn't possible, ring up your Audi dealer and have the VIN number to hand. 

If you are buying off the internet and using the guide tables on the listings then you could find - as many have- that they can be significanty inaccurate.

Kind regards,

Gareth.