2018 S5 CABRIOLET POWER STEERING FAULT

JALD19

I BOUGHT A NEW S5 CABRIOLET IN MARCH 2018 6 WEEKS AFTER PURCHASE I HAVE SEVERAL ISSUES 

1. AMBER AUTO LIGHT SENSOR  FAULT 

2. AMBER POWER STEERING FAULT 

3. RED POWER STEERING FAULT. HAD TO STOP CAR IMMEDIATELY AS NO POWER STEERING. THE DEALERSHIP REPLACED THE POWER STEERING RACK AFTER 1000 MILES.

4. FIVE DAYS LATTER, AMBER AUTO LIGHT SENSOR  FAULT, AMBER POWER STEERING FAULT, FRONT AND RED BACK PARKING SENSOR FAULT, RED POWER STEERING FAULT. HAD TO STOP CAR IMMEDIATELY AS NO POWER STEERING. THE DEALERSHIP REPLACED THE MECHATRONIC GEAR BOX MODULE AFTER 1200 MILES.

I HAVE LOST ALL CONFIDENCE IN THE CAR, COULD YOU PLEASE ADVISE WHAT DO YOU THINK THE PROBLEM IS AND WHAT ARE MY OPTIONS. I REALLY DONT WANT THE CAR BACK AND AGAIN THE POWER STEERING FAILS AT HIGH SPEED

Can you not hand the car back if this has happened yet again then there is a serious fault with the car and like you if it were mine i would not trust it either

Hi Paul , I will find out next week if Audi will accept me rejecting the car and them supplying a new car with my specification. It’s now had 2 major repairs gearbox and power steering.I Will let you know out come , CITIZEN ADVICE told me I can reject after second  major part failing. On safety issues alone Trading standards are now involved. 

• Like 1