Totally new to audi

Hi all, I'm totally new to audi, I've just got meself a 2007 a4 b7 s line cabriolet 2.0tfsi, just coz the weather's nice really lol, but must say it's a really smart car for the age. I come from the nissan skyline world so no nothing about audis, but hope to get all my questions answered. Thanks for having me, cheers. 

Welcome to the forum Marty, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

Perfect car for this great weather!😉 

cheers

Steve

Welcome to the forums:yahoo:

Nice friendly atmosphere here with plenty of Audi owners to help where they can.

Please be sure to give the forum rules a quick view

Paul

On 7/7/2018 at 4:27 PM, White Knight 2 said:

Hia Steve, thanks for the reply mate, yeh it's a bit warm ain't it ha ha, ill get some pics up wen it cools down a bit, cheers 

You're welcome! Spare a thought for me who doesn't have aircon lol 😂

Hia Joe yes it's great in this weather mate, got a problem with the front or rear drivers side window not sitting flush at the moment I've got a thread up in the a4 section if you wanna read it mate, been told it could be window sync/alignment easy fix or window regulator, gonna cost a bit, but I havnt got a clue wots happened as I'm totally new to audi. Cheers marty. 

IMG-20180709-WA0003.jpg

that's interesting; presume you have the auto roof, Is it still not fitting with the roof down?

not had any problems with the windows since getting the car 12 months back, but, it reminds me of my last car (15 years of MX5 ownership; Mk1 & Mk3).

the Mk3 roof came down slightly off line once & pushed the window out of line. It's just a random thought that may or may not help. :thumbs_up:

be interesting how they fix it.