Audi a3 s line 2016 (66 plate) Cosmos Blue Immaculate - £16,750

This is my pride and joy for sale, cleaned and detailed every week without fail from brand new. Just had 2 new tyres on the front since pictures(only last week taken) and had the front bumper professionally resprayed so no stone chips for the new owner, Just had the first Service at Audi. 

This is an immaculate example of the later model 2016 Audi A3 S Line in the much more sought after Cosmos Blue (never touched a car wash EVER). The paintwork is A*. Audi has stopped selling this sportier 3 door model. It was registered just a few days before Christmas on a 66 plate but the car is the updated late 2016 into 2017 Model as you can see from the pictures, this features all the S Line equipment such as S Line Bodykit / Upgraded Alloys / FULL LED Headlights front and rear (incredible at night) also features rear dynamic swipe indicatorssports seats/sports suspension/sports steering wheel/ Alloys 18" and much more Car drives perfect and superb MPG can achieve over 66-70 MPG if driven carefully on motorway runs and the build quality is as you would expect from Audi. 

Manufacturer Warranty - 18 Months left. 

Few of the media features SAT NAV. Andriod Auto / Apple Car Play, Cruise Control, Bluetooth, Hands-Free Phone, Electric Park Brake 
First to see will buy guaranteed, beautiful example. 

Reason for sale - need a bigger car. 
Any checks welcome - The finance will be cleared prior to sale.

No timewasters/tyre kickers/dreamers or scams, you will not be entertained, only genuine buyers. 
Blue, 1 owner from NEW , Mileage 16900.

£16,750

Contact me if your interested.
Ryancope1@hotmail.com

s-l1600 (1).jpg

s-l1600 (2).jpg

s-l1600 (3).jpg

s-l1600 (4).jpg

s-l1600 (5).jpg

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (7).jpg

s-l1600 (8).jpg

s-l1600 (9).jpg

s-l1600 (10).jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Hello Ryan,

Good luck with finding a buyer for the car. 

Perhaps this is an over reaction, and not for me to say, but personally, I would think twice about leaving the registration number visible on the photos, and listing my e-mail address on an open forum. 

Interested parties should be able to PM you to correspond about it. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

13 hours ago, Magnet said:

Hello Ryan,

Good luck with finding a buyer for the car. 

Perhaps this is an over reaction, and not for me to say, but personally, I would think twice about leaving the registration number visible on the photos, and listing my e-mail address on an open forum. 

Interested parties should be able to PM you to correspond about it. 

Kind regards,

Gareth. 

Thanks Gareth, hopefully its the cheapest i can see anywhere on the internet and will have been looked after 99% more than most i can guarantee that, literally my baby.

Not too worried about email or reg many ad's seem to have the same, but will be mindful, i can't edit it now anyway it wont let me.