NoggyMatt

Hi all I am new to the site but have been a proud audi owner since the late 1990s, my first audi was a 1995 audi 80 coupe 2.0l. That's when I first got bitten by the audi bug. Since then I have had a audi 80 tdi, audi 80 2.0l sport, audi a4 b7 avant, and have just bought my dream car that i have waited to get for so long I still pinch myself when I see it. A audi S4 B6 manual saloon in the stunning colour of Nogaro Blue. With only 84k. In what I think is original condition, which is the way I want to keep it. So no crazy body kits ect going on as i want as original as possible.

I am looking to go to a few audi specific car shows and enthusiast days/club meets to meet like minded people and learn a lot along the way, I dont know of any near me in Surrey but do know audi international day is on in October so will be heading to that as not to far from me. If anyone know of any other I would be happy to hear your suggestions.

Welcome to the forum Matthew, you'll find the members on here are a friendly and helpful bunch 🙂

youve had a good Audi history 🙂 the next show is the Audi driver international show in October at Castle combe race circuit.

cheers

Steve

• 2 weeks later...