Exhuast Help Please!

Raza_300

Hi All,

So I've heard the bi tdi active exhaust system and it's amazing.

Kufatec and other providers are charging anywhere between £1200-£1400 and I can't afford that price bracket at all.

I thought if I was able to salvage parts and buy seperately it could make getting an active exhaust cheaper.

So I've found an SQ5 used exhaust system.

My question is can this exhuast be fabricated to fit onto my a7 3.0 tdi v6 204bhp non bi tdi car? 

Also what else do I need to make the active sound work?

Many Thanks,

• 8 months later...

I have been looking into the same thing to no avail! My post is on Audi-sport.net and there have been some suggestions including that Kufatec system for £1200. Seems very expensive for what is basically the last part of the exhaust and you are expected to cut and weld it into place!

Another member who has an S7 had an aftermarket exhaust fitted that sounded nice but I am looking for the v8 rumble on demand and something quite for the rest of the time. I spoke to Lincoln Audi who said if I gave them the reg of a BiTdi they could try and find the exhaust part number and special order it. Havent gone down this route yet as I think it will be mega expensive and not sure if it will come with all the necessary cables.