Hi from Audi newbie

Lord lucan

Hi, 

I’ve just picked up my first Audi today and thought it would be a good move to register on here to learn and ask questions. 

I have a 2007 A6 Avant 2.0 TDi automatic with 73k miles on the clock. In the 30 miles or so I’ve driven it is a very nice comfortable drive. The seats are much nicer despite not being leather, than my previous Mercedes C Class with heated leather seats. The A6 is the SE spec with a few nice toys like sat Nav, paddle shift, 6 CD changer etc. 

Could anyone let me know the cambelt & water pump interval please? Also does anyone know it’s likely to have auxiliary input as I could spot a socket anywhere? Failing that does the Bluetooth support audio playback? 

Thanks in advance. 

Hello and welcome to the forum Surj.

Sounds like you have a nice low mileage car. The 2.0L TDI should have its cambelt changed every 5 years or as stated on your service schedule in your service book (normally 50k), whichever is sooner . I don't know about your other questions as I've only ever had A3s but someone should answer soon