Hi newbie here . Just about to buy an Audi a4

Steve50

Hi all. I'm just about to buy an Audi a4 avant black edition in white. It's a 2012 model 62 plate

And a 2.0 tfsi 208bhp model.  What I'm not sure is are they all Quattro models or 2 wheel drive ones as well. . Sorry for the daft Q but I'm told it's only a 2 wheel drive model.  Also it's the auto model . Is there anything I should be looking for or asking about . Before I buy it 

Hey Steve,

Overall my view is that the A4 B8 or A4 B8.5 is a solid car, but like any car if its not been looked after it will have some expensive bills, whats the current mileage?

Main dealer service history is key, I can post the pages from my service book if that's of interest, this will show when certain items need to be carried out, i.e. DSG gearbox needs new fluid every 40,000 miles.

I got lucky with my car, it was a fleet car, so whilst it has a few miles on the clock, its been problem free as no service items were skipped.

Wishing you all the best with your venture into Audi ownership.

Edward