Proud New Owner of an Audi A8

Shez1878
聽Share

The deed is done! I have finally purchased an Audi A8 SE Executive 3.0 TDI Quattro (2012) which I picked up yesterday 馃檪

Its my first ever A8 and I have to say it is absolutely stunning. It needs a bit of sprucing up, window tints and maybe new alloys. I had decided I wanted a black or grey one however in the end settled for silver as the condition was near perfect. Its only covered 31,000 miles, 1 previous owner and full Audi service history.

It appears the back has never been sat in and the cabin overall is in fantastic condition.

I am learning my way around the car and finding new features every couple of hours (swing your leg under the bumper to open the boot, what is that all about?!!).

My only gripe is the disappointing Audi sound system so would welcome any advice on 'fixing' it.聽

Overall, I am delighted!

On 10/30/2019 at 11:28 AM, WOODYTHEWISE said:

Hello and welcome to you from another A8 owner.

The foot under the boot is all about unlocking and opening the boot if your hands are full, shopping, baby..馃槈

Thanks for the welcome, always good to make Audi acquaintances, especially fellow A8'ers!

• 6 months later...

Hi there welcome to the group! The foot waving thing works like a charm on mine, unless I actually am at the supermarket with armfuls of shopping! Then it makes me dance around performing the full river dance scene before it opens 馃槼. The Audi sound system is a little poor, I believe this is because they offered the car with a standard, Bose (拢2200) or B&O (6500) upgrade option. If the original one was any good no one would upgrade 馃槨 not sure that you can do anything about it though, not cheaply anyway.聽

• Like 1