Audi A6 Avant 3.0 stage 3

Davi926

Hi I thought that I'd see if there's any interest on here before I think about breaking the car for parts as I've not had a lot of interest elsewhere.

It's been running a stage 3 map now for some time that was done with multiple 3rd gear pulls whilst running diagnostics to adjust everything to get it running. Been told it's North of 300bhp.

I bought it for £2500 with a key mark up one side of the car from the front wing to the rear door and have replaced both doors and wing.

It was smoking every now and again when driving and I thought it was the injectors so I got some new ones on an exchange basis and still smoked which I found out was the turbo seal so found the hybrid going for a steal and had it installed. Along with a 4 bar map sensor, decat, no dpf, induction kit, muffler delete, egr delete. 

Had the timing chain done a few thousand miles ago.

Had a problem with a boost leak as of late and was flat spotting very bad and have re sealed the egr and cleaned the turbo vanes and it now boosts very well again but still has hesitation so would say the pipes themselves need replacing.

Front bumper is the worst as you can see from catching a curb when reversing but it's study. Just JDM bumper bands doesn't suit a German car.

And that's where I'm at today. The mot had not long run out as with the boost problem I've been using my van. I've been told that to get it through the mot it needs some new tires and some welding on the exhaust ( I tacked on the pipes with the muffler delete so just need welding) if someone was interested I'd get these done and get it mot'd.

But if not would anyone have interest of I broke it?

138k miles.

Been offered £1700 by someone who has no intention of keeping it on the road and only wants to break it so I'd rather break it myself or see if anyone on here is interested.

IMG_20190915_152201.jpg

IMG_20190915_152218.jpg

IMG_20190915_152247.jpg

IMG_20190915_152250.jpg

IMG_20190915_152307.jpg

IMG_20190915_152322.jpg

IMG_20190915_152406.jpg

IMG_20190922_111240.jpg

Screenshot_20190425-163135.png