Seb Green

Hey all,

Started out with an 8P A3 2l TDI S line in 2007. Had it for 5 years. Then had a short stray into BMW ownership with an E46 330i. Needless to say I came back to Audi after only 2 years.

Had a Silver B8 S4 Avant which sadly got stolen after only 2 years. Replaced this with a Black B8 S4 Avant which got written off in an accident (not my fault) after having it 2 years. I won't upload the pics as it still make me sad to see it - thankfully I walked away unharmed and the car was ok to drive but with over 14k of damage it was not repaired.

After the crash on 5th Nov I replaced the S4 with a 2016 TTS. It's fully loaded with everything apart from front parking sensors and electric seats. I love it so far.

Not sure why I have not joined this forum sooner - been an Audi driver for over 10 years, the past 6 as an S car owner.

IMG_1070.jpeg

IMG_0252.jpeg

3D67681A-3065-41B3-8C52-E6525BB422C2 2.jpeg

Hi Seb....welcome to the Forums

A fine collection of Audi's over the years and unfortunate news about the S4 Avant but at least you were okay and the car took the impact force (which is always good to know it can absorb large amounts of accident impact energy)

Good to have you onboard

Cheers,  Trevor