Hi from Wirral

I'm not a new owner, but a newbie on this forum. I'm looking for some help though, and can't seem to spot it in the A4 B6 threads that are already up...

Owned and loved my B6 for about 4 years now, she's got 165k on her but it's still going great, drives like it should (small grumble sometimes on the front right tough when parking).聽I am looking to add some bits and bobs to make it more fun to use in it's (probably) last year or two of service.

Where oh where do I put my (new) wires for my (new) LED day runner/fog lights? I can't find a suitable gap in the firewall to run them through - is there a secret passage I don't know about? The fuseboard is on the driver side (right hand side) and I'm not seeing any suitable gaps or grommets that I can fish a cable through. Anyone any ideas?

Nice to meet you all 馃檪聽The pic is a new years day drive I like to do up in the lakes.

Audi_Mountain.jpg

Hi Sam....welcome to the Forum

Great photo by the way!

I would be tempted to take an existing聽feed from the lights at the front and then at least the DRLs would be switched on/off from the Sidelights / Front Foglamps.

Let us know how you get on with this mod

Good to have you onboard

Cheers,聽 Trevor